S.U.B. will be processed automatically. No need to upload any information through dashboard. Hopefully it helps answer some of the questions about S.U.B. payments:
FCA will be processing layoffs due to the Suspension of Operations (Coronavirus) and following the same layoff protocol. Below is a brief overview for your reference.
Michigan, Illinois and Ohio:
1. FCA will send a file to the State containing information on all laid off employees;
a. this will open an unemployment claim for these employees
b. Supplemental Employees are not included on this file and must open their own claim with the State.
2. The employee will need to set up their Unemployment account with the State.
3. The State will process the employees claim and determine their benefit.
4. The employee will need to certify their unemployment with the State.
5. The State will process the unemployment benefit.
6. The State will send a file of the payments they made to FCA.
7. FCA will process the employee’s SUB payment the following week.