All FCA Retirees
Letters were mailed out last week (2-20-20) to all FCA pension plan payees who have direct deposit of their pension payment.
The Letter Specifically-
- Alerts payees that, effective with the April 1, 2020, pension payment, State Street Bank will no longer mail a printed monthly statement to payees who have direct deposit.
- Reminds payees that they can visit the MyPenPay website to view their
- Informs payees that tax rate updates will be applied to pension payments
beginning with the April 1, payment.
- Provides instructions on how to model tax withholding.
- Provides instructions on how to make changes to current tax withholding elections.