Martin Luther King Jr.
FCA North America Employees:
Applications for the 2020 Sergio Marchionne Student Achievement Awards Program are being accepted now through February 6, 2020.
This special awards program provides an opportunity to recognize the academic excellence and accomplishments of our employees’ children. Since 2013, 508 award recipients in the North America region have been recognized for their academic achievements, outstanding accomplishments, and community involvement.
Children of eligible FCA employees who earned a High School diploma, Associate’s degree or Bachelor's degree during calendar year 2019 are encouraged to apply. Graduates must submit a written essay and supporting documents for consideration. All submissions will be evaluated by a panel of internal and external judges who will assess and score key criteria. The application deadline is February 6, 2020.
Selected winners will be formally recognized and presented with a monetary award at a special event to be held mid-year.
Students should be directed to visit www.smstudentachievementawards.com to review program guidelines and eligibility requirements. Students will also use this website to register themselves and upload their documentation for evaluation. Employees can review the information on the homepage of Dashboard Anywhere.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or contact your local Human Resources representative.
Your HR Leadership Team
- Martin Luther King Jr. and the Fight for Racial and Economic Justice
- Statement of UAW Vice President Terry Dittes on GM Investments in Tonawanda and Spring Hill
- Statement of UAW President Rory Gamble in the Phase 1 Trade Agreement with China
- UAW International Executive Board Names Gerald Kariem Vice President and Director of the UAW Ford Department
- Statement from UAW President Rory Gamble on Chevrolet Corvette named 2020 North American Car of the Year and Jeep Gladiator named 2020 North American Truck of the Year